To get started with Telehealth and future in-office visits, we need to establish you as a patient of record.
- Fill out this form with your name and email address. We will send you email instructions to get started. Please be sure to check your junk folder as sometimes communication can end up there.
- Follow the link in the email and set yourself up in the Pure Dermatology Patient Portal.
- Once you are set up, you will receive an email indicating that new patient forms are ready for you in the portal. It will look like this:
- Fill out each form in the portal and submit.
- We will send you an email with a secure link to upload an image of your insurance card. Take pictures of the front and back of your card and upload the images to the secure link.
- Call our office to schedule a visit just like you would if you were coming in person. (406) 586-7873.
- One to two days ahead of your telehealth visit, please prepare by following the instructions that apply to your device.