Maintaining your health and safety - and the health and safety of others - during your visit to Pure Dermatology are our priorities during these challenging times.
We are open to serve our patients and community for all medical visits and aesthetic treatments.
Our preparedness plan, based on the guidelines established by the CDC and other health authorities, allows us to provide ongoing medical services, in a conscientious manner while reducing our patients’ and staff's potential exposure to infection.
In accordance with the guidelines set out by the CDC and other health authorities, we are taking the following precautions in our office:
Office Containment: Minimizing the Risk of Viral Spread
- We are encouraging our patients to follow the CDC's suggested hygiene practices.
- We are asking those who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have knowledge of being in recent close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 to refrain from entering our facility. Please contact your primary care provider for advice on testing.
- We are asking patients to cancel any upcoming appointments if they have any signs of illness - whether these symptoms are consistent with COVID-19 or not.
- Patients or parents of patients that enter our clinic who are clearly ill will be asked to kindly leave and will be rescheduled.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If the appointment is for your child, we ask that only one parent accompany your child.
- We do offer you the opportunity to wait in your car for your appointment. We will contact you via phone when your provider is ready to see you.
- All reading material has been removed from treatment rooms.
- We do offer online telemedicine visits for established patients.
- Our team continues to disinfect hard surfaces frequently throughout the day and sanitizes pens after each use.
- Treatment room and office cleaning continues according to OSHA Standards.
- Expect to see providers wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), such as masks, gowns, and gloves while seeing patients to minimize the risk of viral spread to our staff and between patients.
- Our team is closely monitoring their own health and well-being.
If you have any questions about your upcoming appointment or about our standards and procedures, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to continuing to treat our patients and protecting our patients and staff during these challenging times.
Teresa Mann, MD, FAAD & the Pure Dermatology Team